Standard Engagement Shoot
Complimentary with every wedding package.
Here's a list of some of my favorite locations within the great Seattle area. You're not limited to picking from this list, I'm always open to other ideas and suggestions!
- Mukilteo Lighthouse Park
- Howarths Park
- Richmond Beach Saltwater Park
- Bothell Landing Park
- Twin Rivers Park (Arlington)
- Juanita Bay Park
- Tacoma Glass Museum
- Lake Tapps
- Point Defiance Park
- Lake Wilderness Park
- Golden Gardens
- UW Arboretum
- Gas Works Park
- Pike Place Market
- Ballard Locks
- Seattle Waterfront
- Volunteer Park
- Discovery Park
Adventure Engagement Shoot
An add-on premium for any selected wedding package.
Here's a list of some of my favorite locations in the PNW. You're not limited to picking from this list, I'm always looking for an adventure too!
- Snoqualmie Pass
- Cle Elum
- Mt Rainier
- Diablo Lake
- Washington Hiking Trails
- Mt. Baker Ski Area
- Skykomish River
- Deception Pass
- Tipsoo Lake
What to wear?
Don't worry, the best thing to do is keep it simple! Here's some advice to help you narrow down your selection...
Good things to note:
- Solid colors are suggested.
- Monochromatic colors are easiest to coordinate.
- Primary or complementary colors also look great.
- Dress for the season. No need to freeze or sweat through your engagement photos!
Things to avoid:
- Bright colors that match too closely.
- Branding (logos, art, etc...)
- Running shoes or heavy shoes unless they match the style of the shoot.
- Hats or other accessories that would distract from the main subject, you.
- Bring multiple outfits. I encourage and set out extra time to change. I always suggest one formal outfit and one more casual. We should communicate prior about which one to start with.
- Props are always welcome! Anything that showcases you two more, if that be signs for your wedding announcement, blankets, coffee mugs or even your favorite bottle of wine. Engagement sessions are to be fun and personable!
- Pets. I do welcome dogs, cats, horses, etc... I've photographed them all. Be sure someone is there to care for them while we do the rest of your photos.
- Your ideas... please share! I'm very flexible and usually don't have an issue with making them happen :)