hello my name is
“That would make a nice picture…” is something I would often say. Being artistically curious and having an engineering background, I wanted to know exactly how beautiful images are created. After years of learning and experimenting, I am now able to utilize my knowledge and techniques to capture images I once thought were achieved solely by luck.
My name is Chris Harth and I live in the often overcast, but rather beautiful Washington State. Wedding and portrait photography is my main focus where I use a clean and simple approach with my subjects. I strive to capture the natural moments as well as the stories behind every individual to create not just a photo, but a piece of lasting memorabilia.
- Married to the cutest freckle faced gal since March 2012
- We met square dancing... weird huh?!
- We are fresh parents to a perfect baby boy!... We welcomed Merrick to the world in September 2017.
- We have a cat named Paisley that does more tricks than most dogs :p
- YouTube is my main source of entertainment while editing. I'm a sucker for watching vlogs.
- I have lived with Type-I diabetes since the age of four.
- I can juggle and unicycle, just not at the same time. I'm not THAT skilled...
- Photography is my passion and self-learned. That said, I nearly failed my photography course in college. But kept shooting 100,000+ photos after that...
Take a look at some of my recent trips and explorations: